ScoutAdvisors.com is a lead-generation company whose Site is designed to serve the commercial needs of licensed mortgage and insurance professionals. The Site is not intended for individual, personal, family or household use. Accordingly, we treat all personal information collected for our lead-generation services as pertaining to individuals acting as business representatives and / or agents of licensed mortgage and insurance entities.
Information We Collect
- Identifying Information: We collect information that could identify you such as your name, address, company name, telephone number, mobile number, email address, NMLS ID, FINRA CRD # and social media user profiles
- Public Records: We collect information of prospective clients from public records. This information includes, but is not limited to, First Name and Last Name of Residential Property Owners, Cell Phone Numbers, Landline Phone Numbers, Email Addresses and information related to their Real Estate Owned: Property Address, Mailing Address, Purchase Price, Purchase Date, Mortgage Lender, Loan Term, Loan Type (ex. FHA, USDA, VA, Conventional, Jumbo), Original Loan Amount, Number of Loans, Original Loan-To-Value Ratio and Owner Occupancy.
- Other Information:We also collect information such as Demographic Data, IP Address, Geo Location data, Online Activity Data and other information that is not used to identify an individual.
Information We Do Not Collect
We do not collect any Non-Public Information (“NPI”) such as a Borrower’s Social Security Number, FICO Scores, Date of Birth, Current Mortgage Loan Balance, Other Recurring Liabilities, Homeowner’s Insurance Carrier, Policy Premium or Coverage Amounts. Accordingly, NPI is never provided by Scout Advisors. You acknowledge that we are not providing you with NPI or any other data that would constitute a Consumer Report. You agree that you will not use the information obtained from us for any purpose covered by the Fair Credit Reporting Act (15 USC Section 1681).
How We Collect Information
- Information Provided By You: We collect information from you when you submit it on our Site or when you provide it in connection with an inquiry into our Services or in response to a survey or questionnaire we may send from time to time.
- Information From Service Providers: We collect information from trusted third-party service providers, such as providers of public real estate records, contact information or other demographic information and advertisers
How We Use Information
You attest that you have the legal authority over any telephone number and email address you provide to us and you provide us with authorization to contact you. We reserve the right to contact you in person, by recorded message, by email, telephone, mobile telephone number, text (SMS) message, social media messaging, or by any other means of communication that your telephone carrier is capable of receiving.
Disclosure of Information
- Our Employees, Affiliates and Third-Party Service Providers: We may share information about you or provided by you with our Employees, Affiliates and Third-Party Service Providers to enhance the customer service experience, administer activities on our behalf or otherwise manage our business
- Advertisers: We may share information about you or provided by you with our Advertisers to tailor which of our ads you may see.
- Our Investors and Prospective Investors: We may share aggregate and or detailed information about you or provided by you when seeking financing or with satisfying requests from Investors and Prospective Investors.
- Sale of Business or Assets: We reserve the right to transfer any and all data in the event that we, or any of our affiliates, assets or business is sold, merged, consolidated or disposed of in bankruptcy.
- Legal Matters: We may, without your consent, access and disclose your personal information including, but not limited to, any communications sent or received by you as required or permitted by law (i.e. court order or subpoena), instances of fraud or suspected fraud, billing disputes, to enforce our agreements, defend against legal claims, or when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights.
California Residents – California Privacy Rights
You have the right to request what information we have collected about you, the purpose of collecting such information and whom your information has been shared. If your Personal Information changes or if you no longer wish to use the Site, you may correct or update your personal information by contacting us or unsubscribing from any promotional emails.
California law permits their residents to request disclosure of their information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. We will not share personal information with third parties for direct marketing purposes, to the extent prohibited by California law, unless you agree otherwise in writing in advance of such sharing.
We use standard measures to protect the information we collect and store against loss, damage or unauthorized access. We believe are methods are reasonable and provide adequate protection for our information. As no method is guaranteed we do not warrant the security of any information we collect.
Third Party Websites
The linked sites are not part of the Site and are not under our control. Consequently, we are not responsible for the accuracy, legality, decency, availability or content of any advertisement on our Site, any linked site, any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. We provide the links to you only as a convenience, and we do not endorse the advertiser, the product or service advertised, the linked site or its use or contents. You use the links at your own risk. You hereby irrevocably waive any claim against us with respect to any third party sites.
Our site is not intended for use of people under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18 you should not register or provide information on our Sites. We do not collect Personal Information from any person we actually know is under the age of 18. If you have knowledge that a child under the age of 18 has submitted Personal Information to us, please email email@example.com.
Your IP address is a unique number used to identify your specific computer on a public network. We may collect IP addresses for the purpose of system administration, to analyze consumer behavior and trends and to audit the use and functionality of our Web site. IP addresses are not linked to personal identifying information and are normally kept anonymous. We may use an IP address to identify a Web site visitor when we feel it is necessary to enforce compliance with our site Terms or to protect our service, site, consumers or others.
Third Party Advertising Networks
Through these ad networks, we can track your online activities, such as your visits to websites and your use of apps that serve our advertisements. This also includes pages or ads you view and any actions you take on those sites or apps. This data collection takes place both on our sites, apps and emails and on third-party websites and apps that participate in these ad networks. Our third-party advertisers and/or ad networks may also gather data relating to you in connection with your interactions with the advertisements they place on our Services. The networks use this information to show you advertisements on our Services or other third-party websites and apps that may be tailored to your individual interests. This information also helps us track the effectiveness of our marketing efforts. To the extent required by applicable law, we will obtain your consent before using your information for interest-based advertising.
Google DoubleClick for Publishers
The Site is operated within the United States and is only intended for use in the United States. We do not provide services to Mortgage or Insurance professionals outside of the United States. We do not collect, harvest or mine public record information of residential home owners outside of the United States. If you are located outside the United States, please be aware that information we collect from you will be processed and stored in the United States. The data protection laws in the United States may differ from those of the country in which you are located. By using our Site, you acknowledge and consent to your records being accessed by the government, courts or law enforcement. If you do not want your information to be transferred, processed, or maintained outside your country of residence, you are not authorized to use the Site or our Services.
No Rights of Third Parties